Thursday, November 23, 2006

I Am Coming to a Conclusion

I haven't done any kind of exercise for a long, long time. I am coming to the conclusion that I am not a fun person to be around if I haven't been doing some sort of exercise. I am such an uptight, high-strung, things-HAVE-to-be-done-MY-way person when I'm not running. And so grumpy and out of sorts. And it's no fun for anyone, not even me. I feel bad when I'm around my family especially, but I haven't had an outlet for my frustration for awhile, so I guess my outlet is to be the biggest jackass around. And I realize it too and think, "What the heck is my problem?!"

I've been reading some blogs from some big runners and thinking, "Man, they're awesome!" And I've been noticing that they seem like they are generally happy people. I think that the two are related.

Well, as if that's not motivation enough... It's time to get up off my behind and get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home