Wo! The time flies!
Ok, so I'm back! I didn't realized it had been so long since the last time I logged in. Not a lot to report. I haven't started running yet. I'm still trying to let my knee become "de-inflamed". I'm thinking about starting yoga the week after Thanksgiving. Maybe tomorrow, we'll see.
What I need to keep in mind is that if I don't do anything, THEN NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! I need to start stretching and lifting and all that before I'm going to take care of this darned IT band syndrome!
So that's it for today, I'm not making any plans for tomorrow, I'll play it by ear.
What I need to keep in mind is that if I don't do anything, THEN NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! I need to start stretching and lifting and all that before I'm going to take care of this darned IT band syndrome!
So that's it for today, I'm not making any plans for tomorrow, I'll play it by ear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home