Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Reason Among Other Things

I decided to try this out... I have been trying to train for a marathon but I just have not had any sort of motivation. I thought that if I was documenting how my runs were going, I might get a bit more motivated. My motivation should be that I know that I feel so dang good when I've been running for awhile, but that's just not doing it for me this time. So I'll see how this goes.

So, here's the plan: I'm going to start fresh tomorrow. I'm going to start out with 2 miles and I'll run outside if it's nice or on a treadmill if it's too cold. I'm not going to put a time limit on it, the only goal is to go 2 miles.

My eating habits haven't been the best, so I need to work on that. I think the food that I eat will have a direct impact on my performance. So this will be a 'blog' of every aspect of my training, from eating to sleeping to xtraining to running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home