MAJOR Set Back!
So, I went running so that was a good thing BUT on the run my IT Band flared up. This is why I have such a hard time getting back into the habit of running! Everytime I try, my dang IT Band Syndrome flares up. So frustrating! But what's really frustrating is that EVERYTHING I try to do in my life fails to work out BECAUSE of my LACK of motivation. I know I could kick this IT Band Syndrome in the butt.... but I don't put forth the time and effort it takes to get it taken care of! I can't figure out what my deal is.
Here's plan B: Start going to Yoga 3 times a week and get that IT Band loosened up. I've been going to massage therapy for it, but that's easy because it feels good when my back gets worked on, although I want to CRY when my IT Bands get worked on!
I'm pretty much discouraged. Things just can't be easy. I guess this'll prove how bad I want to run, let alone make it to this marathon...
Here's plan B: Start going to Yoga 3 times a week and get that IT Band loosened up. I've been going to massage therapy for it, but that's easy because it feels good when my back gets worked on, although I want to CRY when my IT Bands get worked on!
I'm pretty much discouraged. Things just can't be easy. I guess this'll prove how bad I want to run, let alone make it to this marathon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home