It's gotta be a sign!
I moved away to college thinking that maybe I'd get back into running, maybe not... I wanted to see how things went. Well, come to find out that one of my roommates enjoys running! I now have a new running partner. It's nice because we take it easy. We kind of run/walk it instead of running straight through. Which is fine with me right now!! We do about 3.5 miles at a time. I'm liking it.
I started a Yoga class today. It's very, very beginner and basic. It's all good though because it will be a nice refresher course. I'm going to try to start back to the gym's yoga classes. And I'm going to try to start weights. TRY is definitely the key word in both of those sentences!
I started a Yoga class today. It's very, very beginner and basic. It's all good though because it will be a nice refresher course. I'm going to try to start back to the gym's yoga classes. And I'm going to try to start weights. TRY is definitely the key word in both of those sentences!

2 Comments:
Wow, that's awesome! I love yoga, I wish I had time to take a yoga class. I'd take it in school but it's only allowed for theater majors. Lame.
Where did you move to? Are you still in Utah? So cool you have a running buddy. I really need to find myself one of those. Yoga and weights would be a good thing for me to incorporate as well. I'm puting on some depressing poundages. I'm going to blame it on being married.
Post a Comment
<< Home