In Sickness and in Health...
I got sick on Thursday of this week. I woke up and I had a sore throat and was a little headachey, but other than that I felt fine. I went ahead and ran on Thursday, but it turned out to be harder than I thought it was going to be. Friday was my day off and I didn't get to run yesterday because it got kind of crazy with St. Patrick's Day and all... This morning I woke up and the blasted sore throat and headache has turned into a full blown cold, complete with coughing up phlegm! It's amazing how fast you can get sick sometimes. Anyway, I intend to get back to it ("it" meaning running) as soon as I feel a little bit better! By the way, I am about 75 miles into my running goal and I've signed up for a 10-miler in June. I also ran the first 5k of the season on Saturday, March 10th. It was, Oh! so good! It's good to be running again. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home