Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Difficulty

It's strange how you know you love something so much but you have no desire to do it... that's how I'm feeling about running right now. I love it, but I don't want to do it. :s

Run Through the Lavender was officially the worst 5k I have ever run. I was extremely sunburned from a baseball game that I had gone to a few days before the race. The sunburn successfully blistered DURING the race and started to leak a fluid that acted as a glue. Needless to say, it was somewhat difficult and painful to remove, "peel" is a more accurate word, my running attire come shower time.

I've tried to take up hiking but I'm taking a hiatus from running, hopefully not a lengthy one.

2 Comments:

Blogger inanechatter said...

Sheesh. That sounds very painful. I'd run but I'm just too tired to make myself get up early in the morning and I don't have time to do it otherwise. I think hiking is a grand idea. We should do a night hike to the Y sometime. It's a little lame during the day but I love looking out over the valley with all of the lights at night.

9:46 AM  
Blogger smellame said...

I totally understand. I still love running, but I haven't really been doing much of it lately. I've just had too many ouches and tireds lately.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home