Monday, June 18, 2007

Accomplishments

I am proud to report that I ran a 10 mile race on Saturday! I've decided that I will probably never run a marathon because it's so, so hard on my body! The 10 miler just about did me in.... ;) My IT Band did flare up, not in my right leg but in my left leg this time! So, I will have to take extra care of BOTH knees from now on. I was kind of giving my right knee some special treatment. But no more! I'm thinking of maybe running a half marathon in August... we'll see how it goes. Oh, and by the way, I ran another 5k back on May 12th or something. That was a good one, too. And as a side note: I have a 5k on July 7th called Run Through the Lavendar.... How cool is that?!

2 Comments:

Blogger inanechatter said...

That sounds awesome, running through lavender. I bet that will smell quite lovely. It will be like running through heaven. By the way, we should work on the quilt.

11:44 PM  
Blogger smellame said...

Hi! That's cool you're still running. I haven't been doing any kind of races, and only doing little jogs now and then. I kind of miss the races though. So how was running through the lavendar? I remember hearing about lavendar days on Good Things Utah and thought the run sounded really neat. Anyway, hope you are well!
-melanie

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home