Monday, February 11, 2008

For Pete's Sake, It Shouldn't Be This HARD!

I've stopped running. It hasn't been that long since I started back up again. There is always an excuse: It's too cold outside. I'm hungry and I NEED to eat NOW, and I can always run later. I'm too tired. My leg is hurting today. I just don't want to go running today.

But, DANG IT!, I've got to do it! If I want to keep this behind of mine in some sort of shape I have GOT to start RUNNING!!! It is my major! I got new running shoes hoping that it would motivate me to get going. I found myself thinking today, I'll start up again when it's permanently warm outside... THAT, my friends, is the wrong attitude to have. I've got a 5k coming up in a month and I better dang well be ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home